Monday, March 11, 2013

Fasten your seat belts

Get ready for a lot of reading this week! I needed to get back to basics - for myself as much as anyone else. Sometimes I use words that I think I understand, but find that I don't really know the meanings. Healthcare reform can certainly be a place where that is true.

I am putting together some information about the basics of healthcare reform. What is Medicare? What is Medicaid? Why should I care about healthcare reform - what does it mean for me?

I will publish pages addressing each issue - you can pick and choose what you want to read. Hopefully, it will clarify for me and maybe for you, what it is we are fighting for - or about.

Thanks for your interest in my blog, and this subject. It really does affect each of us at some point in our lives. Whether we want it to or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment