Monday, May 13, 2013

NEHM Conference

I am back from NEHM conference. I always love attending their conference - I have actually been to all of the NEHM conferences since they started having them. The conference is a great way to meet other people doing health ministry. It is a good reminder that not all health ministry looks alike, but that we are all doing the work we are called to do in our communities.

Those attending the conference include nurses, priests, bishops, lay leaders and this year, even a monk. The conference combines educational opportunities with worship opportunities. We seem to always eat very well, and for me it is a time to rest and reflect. I always come home feeling refreshed.

Next year the conference will be in New Orleans May 8-10. Put it on your calendar and come join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment