Friday, June 21, 2013

I am outraged.


I am outraged.
I am outraged that Representative Ken Kurtz voted no on Medicaid Expansion; I am even more outraged that Senator Bruce Caswell was among the senators for whom vacation was more important than voting on Medicaid Expansion. Rep. Kurtz and Sen. Caswell will enjoy their insurance benefits – even through a two month vacation -unlike nearly 2400 residents of Hillsdale County.
By not supporting Medicaid Expansion, you didn’t hurt President Obama – you hurt the residents of the county you are supposed to represent. You hurt Cindy, Lynne, Curt, Robert, Charles, Mike, Susan, Elizabeth, Sam, Marvin, David, Karen, Ed, Terry, Mark, Joe, Betty, Kathrin, Amanda – the list goes on and on. For the past nearly eleven years, I have searched for ways to provide care to the uninsured, low-income residents of Hillsdale County. You had it at your finger tips and CHOSE not to do it.
I am outraged.

No comments:

Post a Comment