Friday, April 4, 2014

A thank you

Tuesday night we received a card with this note: (I have left it as written)

To All of the Wonderful Souls Who Make-up the Clinic Staff:

Thank each of you so very much for the kindness and compassion served to me as well as the health care you so generously provided both me and my husband.

I've been coming to the clinic monthly for over five years now. I truly don't know how we would have gotten by so well without the generosity of the clinic and all of it's contributers.

Today I did a little calculating - 60 months @ approx. $50.00 per month for my prescriptions = $3000.00* That is just an estimate - I really don't know what my prescriptions run at the pharmacy.*

That isn't even to mention all of the blood tests run, etc.

Thanks to each of you for being such a huge step of help for the residents of Hillsdale County.  And for my husband and I personally.

Love,
Candy

PS: To those of you with whom I have shared the story of my daughter's battle with cancer...she passed away just a week ago today. She was still fighting the cancer; it was the chemo and a lack of immunity that did her in. She is free of pain now -- Thank you for your prayers.

xox

This was her last night being seen at the clinic; she is now eligible for Medicare.
Sometimes, you just don't know what people are dealing with.......

No comments:

Post a Comment