Tuesday, May 6, 2014

A Prayer of Thanksgiving for National Nurses Week - May 6-12

When I falter, give me courage. 
     When I tire, renew my strength. 
          When I weaken because I'm human, 
               Inspire me on to greater length. 

If doctors and patients become demanding, 
     And days are too short for all my duty, 
          Help me remember I chose to serve, 
               To do so with grace, and spiritual beauty. 
In humility, Lord, I labor long hours, 
      And though I sometimes may fret; 
          My mission is mercy.
               Abide with me, that I may never forget.  
                                                                             ~ Author Unknown 

We pray in thanksgiving for all doctors, nurses, and healthcare staff. The clinic could not exist without each and every one of you.


Thank you to NEHM - I stole this prayer from their email today!

No comments:

Post a Comment